Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 13 March 2008

I'm Snowblind

"I'm snowblind, I can't see a thing, I'm snowblind, I don't wanna sing
I'm snowblind, need a familiar face, I'm snowblind, think I'm lost in space".....Ace Frehley


I'm spending most of my day looking for diversions... Maybe I will hit the travel sites and spend my morning wishing I were on a beach in some sunny tropical paradise, sipping a fruity drink (something that includes coconut), feeling a warm tropical breeze blow through my hair, and warm sand between my toes.....humming the tune Kokomo...
Afternoon delight
cocktails and moonlit nights
That dreamy look in your eye
Give me a tropical contact high
Way down in Kokomo

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Humph!!! Today is March 13th and I woke to see a couple feet of snow had fallen. I am soooooooo done with winter!

post signature

No comments: