Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday 6 May 2008

Abandoned this week

What to do with myself?

I've been abandoned this week. Hubby is off for a week of R&R at his fishing camp, Priss is vacationing in Cuba, and the Boy got a new job and is working all week and Baby Girl is off doing her thing. I can't believe they left poor old mom here alone to fend for myself. Whatever shell I do???

Actually, this is a great opportunity for me to get the house cleaned and organized - something I've wanted to do for some time. Garden could use some TLC, and there is always LOTS of laundry to catch up on, or I could try out some new recipes since I wont have to cook for the whole family. I also plan to do a lot of reading, seeing I will have very little distractions.

post signature
Ps. I got some lovely flowers from Hubby before he left. Perhaps he’s feeling a little guilty leaving me here all by my lonesome.

No comments: