Best Blogger Tips

Monday 7 July 2008

Weekend Up-Date (with photos)

Friday night was pretty quiet. Hubby and I went out for a little walk down on Pier21. Baby girl had her girlfriends over for the night so they were busy doing the typical sleepover things - Makeovers, Ouija(contacting spirits from beyond), movies, music...
Saturday isn't even worth mentioning really. I did my typical Saturday stuff - grocery shopping, errands, and so on.

Sunday was so nice, we had to call it a beach day. We packed a cooler with goodies and dug out the beach toys and we were off! I love the smell of the salty water, the wind in my hair and the gentle roar of the waves -- ahhh, I'm relaxed just thinking about it.
1. View-D-Full 2. R&R 3. Me 4. Miss Priss 5. Hubby
6. Seaweed covered 7. Name in the Sand 8. Priss and Godchild
9. My Niece 10. The Girls 11.*Nude Beach 12. Baby Sis 13. Sister-in-law

*Crystal Crescent is a stretch of white sandy beaches that goes on for miles and miles. The first two beaches are easy to access, however, there is a third beach that is somewhat secluded. I had never ventured over to this beach before and decided to be a bit voyeuristic and take a walk over. The trail is very easy to walk, took about 1/2 hour. It was very nude and not just topless, it's the full meal deal (not that there is anything wrong with that). The nudest were all very friendly, giving a nod or "hello" as we walked by. I am sure they are used to having lurkers wonder over from time to time.
(the photo I took was from a distance on the path leading to the beach. I didn't want to offend anyone by going right on the beach snapping photos)

post signature

1 comment:

Shadow said...

beatiful weekend update. can we swap????? gosh, the closest beach is 700-odd km's away from home..... you are a lucky girl.