Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Birthday Week

That’s right folks, this week is birthday week here at my house. It kicks off with the youngest 16th birthday on Wednesday, my oldest daughters on Thursday and finally mine is on Friday. Most years I look forward to birthday week; three different kinds of cake, lots of pop-ins from friends and family and all the gifts, but this week I am just not feeling it. My body has been invaded, yet again, by another bug which has left me feeling totally achy and blah. This year there will be no home make cakes and the family dinner celebrations will have to be postponed - I hope the girls will understand.

post signature

6 comments:

Billy Rhythm said...

Bummer! Sick on b-day week. :-(

cheatymoon said...

Ah Jack, it sucks to be sick, especially on your birthday. Hope the kids are understanding and waiting on you and making you comfy.

I don't know about you, but I think there's some sort of superbug around. I'm on week 2 of this thing.

Feel better soon. Have some tea.

LarryG said...

that is cool about the birthdays
mine is next tuesday! (five-oh)

happy birthday jack and company!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday to your girls, and to you lady-friend, hope you feel soon!

Shadow said...

happy birthday to all you 'jacks' and your present this year will be healthy germs to chase all the icky ones away!!!!! get well soon!

Anonymous said...

that's no fun...but what's wrong with turning them loose in the kitchen to get creative and make the cake?!...or would that be a bad thing lol

feel better soon...