Best Blogger Tips

Friday 7 November 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #97

Play Along


1. My blueprint for success includes is non existent... should I be worried I don't have blueprint??? Oh great! Something to obsess over this weekend .
2. Mars Bars, Sourpatch Kids, Gummy Bears was the last candy I ate. (had a lot of left over Halloween candy)
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is ANEW Clinical from Avon. I've been using it since last December - lovin' it!
4. Walking in the rain can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about a dream I had the other night...I was soaring through the heavens in a beautiful balloon...
6.Diversity is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on my blueprint, tomorrow my plans include obsessing and Sunday, I want to have some ideas put on paper!

Have a safe and pleasant weekend friends! xoxo

12 comments:

Shadow said...

oh dear, are we supposed to have a blueprint?????? whatever, i think i'd rather go with the rain therapy you mentioned instead...

Gill said...

Love your No. 1 and 7 LOL!! It's just as well we don't celebrate Halloween over here, I'd be the size of a house!

Have a good weekend :-)

My Friday fill-ins are here

cheatymoon said...

No worries, no blueprint here either. Walking in the rain is good stuff, and sour patch kids ROCK.

Have a good weekend, Jack!

Life Scraps and Patches said...

If your weekend weather forcast is like ours, you'll be lots of chances for therapy. Have a good weekend.

Billy Rhythm said...

My blueprint for success is probably much different than most. It includes two bottles of glue!

Pseudo said...

I love your dream. And blog reading today is giving me lots of tips on moisterizers.

LarryG said...

glad to hear you are obsessed, i had suspected that you were, but was afraid to ask! :)

No 2 sounds like a great start on a 5 course meal!

Walking in the rain, and maybe singing ;)

what a marvelous dream!


if you don't have any ideas to put on paper you can always train the puppy with that paper - lol

Lotsa love to ya Jack!

Thanks for stopping by my Fill-in

Amber said...

LOL you don't necessarily need a blueprint, some people just prefer to plan things. Sour Patch kids are my fav! I'm trying the Anew nightime something or other moisturizer right now and I really enjoy it. Walking in the rain is not complete without splashing in a puddle or two, so I try not to do it too often. hope you get everything you're looking for this weekend!

Madeleine said...

I like # 3, it is an excellent product. If you like ANEW you might like one step higher, which I did, Retin-A, it is a prescription, it really works by boosting the collageen under your skin. Only a prescription product can do this, it comes in different strength.

I still have to do my Friday Fill~Ins

Hepburn Hilton said...

I love to walk in the rain! During the summer at night, when it's still in a way hot... really relaxing!

Janet said...

gah, the candy is KILLING me today!!! Like your answer to #4 :-)

Anonymous said...

i love your #7...way to apply yourself LOL...

and i'm intrigued by the Avon product...hmmm...might be worth a try too...