Best Blogger Tips

Saturday 24 January 2009

Tag -- I'm it!

I never liked being "it" when I was a child. I was always the kid who had to have control over all the playground...I'm sure you all had a friend or two like that, maybe even you were like that yourself. Usually when "tagged", I would take my ball, yo yo, jump rope, or what ever we were playing with at the time, and I would storm off home.

Now that I'm older and wiser... ok just older... I don't mind being "it", and in fact, I prefer it now. Little did I know way back when I was a youngster, the person who was "it" was the one holding all the power -- hehe, or should I say Mmuahahahahaha! {evil laugh}

OK, so Movie and Thistle, just tagged me in a photo meme... I'm It! Mmuahahahahaha!

Rules of the game:
1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!

{4th photo of the 4th folder, 40th Anniversary}
My mom and dad in a car after their wedding ceremony.

This folder is full of photos I scanned for a scrapbook I made up for my parents 40th Anniversary party. I also made a website so family and friends could view all their wedding photos. You can have a look if you would like... Click Here

Thank you Movie and Thistle for tagging me to play. I haven't viewed those photos or the website since their party in 2007.

Madeleine, Amber, Billy, Lee ... Heck, Tag! Your all it!
If your interested in playing, just follow the rules posted above and have fun!

8 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Fabulous photo. Gotta get me a scanner... :-)

Pseudo said...

I'm with Movie. I gotta get me a scanner for the older prints.

Picture is amazing, your mom looks a bit like Jackie O.

Shadow said...

that's an amazing 4th photo, 4th folder picture!

Madeleine said...

Awwwwwwwwwww...your mother looks so very young. Lovely photo, thank-you for sharing it.

Jack said...

Thank you Movie and Pseudo, Shadow & Madeleine, I don't own a scanner anymore, I just take a photo of my photo's now.

Madeleine, my mom was 19 - almost 20 and my dad was one month shy of 22.

Madeleine said...

Jack, are you on Facebook? I am, I'd like to invite you or find you there, not sure how it works...:)

Anonymous said...

your mom does look like Jackie O and OMG doesn't that seem so young?! That's younger than my youngest nephew and i can't imagine him married.

How lovely for that to be you 4x4 pic...Beautiful!

Jack said...

I'll have to tell my mom you all think that... I'm sure she will be flattered.

42 years ago, being married in your late teens, early twenties was pretty common.