Best Blogger Tips

Friday 6 March 2009

Friday Fill Ins #114

Want to play?

And...here we go!

1. Helping an elderly gal off the slippery curb tonight was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place, another time, on the other side of the looking glass. There is another world, they say, that exists on the other side of our own, and things turn out in different ways.

3. I wish that I had the power to make these feelings stop. I lose all self control in matters of the heart. ~ Tracy Chapman

4. Coffee, tea or beer?

5. We all travel in the same directions, just down separate paths.

6. Our evolving love reminds me that there is still room for growth and change.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping with my girls, tomorrow my plans include lobster at my mom and dads for lunch and dinner at the in-laws for dad-in-law's birthday and Sunday, I want to do something fun with hubby!

I do hope you all have an enjoyable weekend xxoo

5 comments:

Shadow said...

love your no. 2. have a marvellous weekend

cheatymoon said...

Sounds like you're in for a fun weekend. And I love all the new additions to your blog, Jack. Looks good.

Amber said...

I love Tracy Chapman
Have a great weekend :o)

Terri said...

Mmmmmm, lobster! It's been years. I'd love a lobster dinner - and lunch too?? Lucky you. I hope your weekend is wonderful.

Unknown said...

Great responses.