Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Kokology -- A Desert Journey

It's Thursday... how about a game of Kokology?
{Introduction to the game}

(pg. 17) This journey will bring us face-to-face with the infinite. Take a moment to prepare yourself, an enter the eternal desert...

Questions:
1) You are riding a camel across the cast and empty expanse of a seemingly endless desert. You have ridden until you are near exhaustion. What words would you say to the camel that has carried you all the way?

2) Just at the point when you thought you'd die of thirst, a beautiful oasis appears. But someone has arrived before you. Who is this other traveler? (use the name of a person you know)


3) Time passes slowly in the desert, and it feels like an eternity before the lights of a town appear on the horizon. You have finally reached your destination. What are you feelings as you come to your journey's end?


4) The time has come to part with the camel you have ridden for so long. Just as you dismount, a new rider climbs into the saddle to rake you
r place. Who is the new rider? (use the name of a person you know)
There are no right or wrong answers, you may share your answers by leaving a comment or you can keep your answer to yourself - it's up to you.

My Answers: 1) C'mon buddy, lets get movin'. (2) It's Hubby! How did he get here so fast? (3) Joyful & maybe a little sad the adventure is over. (4) My sister in-law and her husband are waiting to take our place on the camel.

*Reading this in Google Reader? Answer the questions before you continue to scroll to see the Key to "A Desert Journey.

♥ Click to reveal the Key

{photo courtesy of Google Images)

5 comments:

Jack said...

I found this one very interesting... especially my answer for the last question.

Amber said...

1) What a wonderful and amazing animal you are.
2) I can't think of anyone else crazy enough to do it besides my husband.
3) I'm very apprehensive about heading into said destination, I'd rather stay journeying.
4) I can't think of anyone here, maybe my mom?
I would definitely agree with all those things, especially #3

Shadow said...

1. thank you oh dependable one
2. my sister
3. relief and euphoria
4. my husband.... mmmm, could this be true.... i believe partly yes...

cheatymoon said...

1. thank you
2. other half
3. sadness
4. a sister (that was weird!)

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up on everyone's posts and i love these kokology posts (going backwards...still have the rain one to do)

but my answers for these were eerily correct in their connotations...how strange.