Best Blogger Tips

Friday 8 May 2009

Friday Foto Fiesta: Earth Mosaic (Best World Map)

Back on Earth Day, I followed a link posted by my good bloggie buddie Lee from Lemons2Lemonade. It led to a Flickr photo project called, Earth Mosaic hosted by these lovely people. They assembled all the photos submitted to make a beautiful mosaic of our lovely planet.

This is the photo I submitted
Everything is Vermillion

Took me a while but I did manage to find my photo among all the other fantastic photos on the map. The easiest place to spot it is 6 rows down, approximately in the N.W.T. View the full size map and see if you can find me.

For more Friday Foto Fiesta Fun, visit Candid Carrie.

10 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

That is such a cool project! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

LarryG said...

Jack you are incredible.

Wonderful project - very cool

Pseudo said...

The colors in that sunset are so glorious. Amazing photography Jack and very cool project.

Amber said...

that is an intense project. Amazing photo!

cat said...

Really great photograph! I also have a sunset today. Why don't you have look at my auction items for Tuesday and bid a dollar?

cheatymoon said...

Gorgeous. Great project!

Unknown said...

Oh, that's one of the most fabulous photos ever! I love it. The colors are stupendous.

Thanks for stopping by my site on Wednesday when I had questions about the mystery plant in my yard. Today I’ve posted what I believe is the answer with details: http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/05/mystery-solved-its-not-yucky-its-yucca.html

kayerj said...

how cool is that, the photo is breathtaking

Shadow said...

wow, what a project! love your piccies, so tranquil.

Tessa said...

That is a truly gorgeous photo, Jack. I'm curious to know the provenance of it. Are you a sailor?