Best Blogger Tips

Monday 8 June 2009

A Weekend In June

Just popped in to share some of my favourite photos from the weekend. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Weekend In June
1. St. Mary's Basilica, 2. Fly me in the sky, 3. Walking the beat, 4. Playing with rocks, 5. The Piper and Companion, 6. Ebb & Flow, 7. Tims Trash, 8. Garden Flowers, 9. Me, 10. One Faith, 11. Cotton Candy, 12. Self Titled, 13. Rabbie Burns & Kids

This is just a little drop in the bucket. Sunday alone I snapped 200 photos on my little Fuji.


4 comments:

Amber said...

Ooooh, Timmy's!
I was lucky enough to be in a big enough city to have one yesterday, and got to lay my greedy paws on an Iced Cap. Can't wait to get back where Timmy's is better than Starbucks...
Heehee, my word verification is INGEN
Made me giggle.

cheatymoon said...

Love your collage. We just got a Tim's right down the street... that iced cap is something yummy, I tell ya.

:-)

kayerj said...

love your self portrait :)

Shadow said...

that's a happy looking weekend!