Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 23 July 2009

I Have Been Featured!

A special thank you going out to Emily, the author of Emily's Muse.
Emily is starting a new theme of listing 10 things that make the blogging community terribly happy and she picked me to be featured in her new blog theme. Yay! I was so honored to be asked and happy to participate - Thank you Emily!

You can check it out here.

Emily's Muse is a such a lovely blog with inspirational writings, thoughts, and ideas - a breath of fresh air. If you haven't already been to visit Emily, I recommend you head over for a read.

4 comments:

kayerj said...

how exciting!

Amber said...

hooray, wtg Jack :o)

Emme McClain said...

Thank you Jack! I am truly honored to be mentioned on your blog! You have made my day!

Emily

Billy Rhythm said...

Congrats on the award! You really are worth a mention. You're layout is so much more than just a regular blog. You obviously put a lot of work into it--you deserve it!