Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 17 September 2009

Kokology - A Glazed Expression

It's Thursday and you know what the means? Yup, you guessed it! Time to play a little game of Kokology. If this is your fist time playing along, you can click here for the introduction to the game.

Ready to play?

{Book 2, pg. 23}Arts and craft class is almost a right of passage in our society, a grueling test of the human spirit in which young initiates strive to force rubber cement, pipe cleaners, modeling clay, and papier-mache to bend to their will. And few of us can claim to have managed to avoid the experience of creating an object--be it ceramic mask, napkin holder, or the obligatory ashtray--only to be confronted by and empty expanse demanding that you do something, anything, to decorate it.

A plain white coffee mug of your own design sits ready for the kiln and is staring at you in blank anticipation. You have chosen to use blue glaze; now, if only you could decide on the pattern....

Which of the following patterns do you paint in blue on the mug?

1. Stripes.
2. Polka Dots.
3. Checks.
4. Wavy lines.

*Reading this in Google Reader? Answer the questions before you continue to scroll to see the Key to "A Glazed Expression".

»Key to "A Glazed Expression"«


8 comments:

Jack said...

I didn't exactly follow the instruction for this one because I couldn't decided between painting stripes or dots on my white mug.

Interesting...

How'd y'all do?

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Hmmmm..... not sure about this one! I couldn't choose between wavy lines and polka dots. =)

Gal Friday said...

Hmmm...I'm another one who would have prefered to use BOTH wavy lines and polka dots( when I draw or decorate, these are what I naturally end up making)

Shadow said...

i honestly couldn't choose... all i knew is that checks it definately would NOT be. as for the others, any one would have been a good bet, depending on my mood of the day...

Amber said...

I'm a Polka Dots all the way!
heehee, my word verification is exessiv

cheatymoon said...

Dots. I'm glad I tried this again - it didn't work yesterday. Or my internet was weird.
Have I said again how good it is to have you back in blogland?
xxoo

cheatymoon said...

Also, I meant to say that I would really draw spirals, which is sort of dot and sort of wavy line...

kayerj said...

wavy lines--like at the lake (blue is very calming and so are waves lapping at the shore)