Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 17 December 2009

Kokology - Blue Coat, Yellow Coat

Are you ready to play KOKOLOGY?

What is Kokology?
    Tips: 
  • Say the first thing that pops into your head 
  • Don’t try to predict answers 
  • Be honest with yourself 
  • Be prepared 
  • Keep an open mind
{Book 1, Pg. 38} Gathering in the town square for the lighting of the Christmas tree gives people a chance to come together as a community and celebrate the end of another year. It’s a time of nostalgia and a chance for new memories to be born. People are in the holiday spirit, strangers act like friends, and a sense of peace is all around.

The night is cold, and you have come with a group of friends and acquaintances to watch the lighting of the tree. In the group of people with youm one person is wearing a yellow coat and another person is in blue. Who are the people wearing the blue and yellow coats? (Give the names of people you know.)

You can leave a comment with your answers or keep them to yourself  - it's up to you.


Note:  Reading this in Google Reader? 
Answer the questions before you continue to scroll to reveal the key to "Blue Coat, Yellow Coat"

»Click to reveal key to Blue Coat, Yellow Coat«

Note: I have decided to give Kokology a rest in the new year. Thursday December 31st will be the last Kokology post on Slightly Off-Center. Thank you all so much for your perticipation... it's been fun!

8 comments:

Jack said...

. The person who is wearing the yellow coat is hubby - I begged him not to where that neon yellow thing but he insisted it was the only warm jacket he had.

. The person wearing the blue coat is an acquaintance who always shows up at events uninvited. He's usually an uninvited guest because he tends to get loud and obnoxious functions.

This one turned out perfect!
How did you all do?

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Wow! Right on the money. The one is yellow=my son. Yay! =)
The one in blue=my mother in law. Go figure, eh? ;)

Amber said...

my oldest is wearing the yellow coat, and my mom is wearing the blue.
Intersting...hm.

kayerj said...

My daughter Annie is in the yellow coat--she is so bubbly, happy and enthusiastic all the time and yellow just happens to be her favorite color. I'm actually in the blue coat--what does that mean? I think I'm in the blue because to me blue is restful, a color that removes you from the crowd. I don't like crowds.

and so sad about Kokology!

Hope you'll continue posting your wonderful pictures and stories though. You are one of my favorite bloggy friends.

LarryG said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with instead of Kokology -

I enjoy and look fwd to these...

but what were you wearing under the yellow coat ;) ohhhh...

cheatymoon said...

This one was dead on accurate!! So interesting! Really cool.
Thanks so much for hosting all this time, Jack. I love it.

Shadow said...

ha, this one's spot on for me! i'm gonna miss these, they have been tremendous fun indeed.

Jack said...

I may still post one from time to time, we will see... thanks for playing along everyone!