Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 3 December 2009

Kokology - Your Name Here

Are you ready to play KOKOLOGY?

What is Kokology?
    Tips: 
  • Say the first thing that pops into your head 
  • Don’t try to predict answers 
  • Be honest with yourself 
  • Be prepared 
  • Keep an open mind

{Book 2, Pg. 59} The world is full of other people, and their number grows day by day.  For Most of us, our social worlds also expand a little each day.  Most of our contacts with others are random, chance encounters with people we may never meet a second time.  But Sometimes fate has other plans, and the stranger you met just yesterday may change your life tomorrow.  that uncertainty is one of the things that keep life interesting.  Yes, each of our circles of acquaintances is constantly expanding.  But when you take a moment to reflect, you may be surprised at how that circle is not as wide as you might have thought.

(For this exercise, you'll need a blank paper and a pencil or pen.)
  1. Write your name in a box in the center of the paper.
  2. Try to fill the remaining blank space on the page with the names of people you know.  take as long as you need, but try to fill in the entire page.
  3. Draw a single horizontal line through the center of the page.  It should cut through the box with you name in it.
  4. Choose a name at random in each of the two sections of the page and circle them both.
You can leave a comment with your answers or keep them to yourself  - it's up to you.


Note:  Reading this in Google Reader? 
Answer the questions before you continue to scroll to reveal the key to "Your Name Here"

»Click to reveal key to Your Name Here«

7 comments:

Jack said...

Hmmmm, very interesting. I was torn between two names when it came to circling the second name. I think I may have spoiled this Kokology by putting too much thought into the second and trying to predict the outcome... Sometimes I have trouble following the rules.

How did you do?

koreen (aka: winn) said...

This was a hard one. The name on top was easy... and predicted according to the key. I couldn't find a name on the bottom. Weird.

Great mind game! =)

Shadow said...

mmmm, i think i did this wrong, to make the selection easier, i closed my eyes and circled the 2 names and the answer thus doesn't quite seem right....

LarryG said...

I think the selections I made were truly random cause I really didn't look before I leaped ... maybe I'll post a picture of the "sheet of paper" - interesting one today.

Pseudo said...

Interesting. On the top half I circled my 17 year old son, whose dramatic antics are center stage these days....

cheatymoon said...

Wow. That was just weird.

kayerj said...

sorry--I sat down to do it but my eye was too dry to stick with it. I'll catch the next one.