Best Blogger Tips

Friday 11 December 2009

Sick day and Friday Fill-ins

My stomach hates me and everything I put in it. My head is pounding so I'm home sick today and have time to Fill-In this week.
Soooo...here we go!

1. Good times: Man I loved that show!  Remember when Janet Jackson played Penny?
2. I need to get my butt in gear this weekend and spread some holiday cheer around my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring... but I wish they would stop - my freakin' head is pounding.
4. I'm getting it done little by little.
5. Once more I have left my shopping too long and need to scramble to finish up.
6. Is this au revoir or just the end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the start to the weekend, tomorrow my plans include finishing up my shopping and Sunday, I want to attend a family gathering at hubby's uncles farm and cut down our Christmas tree!

What are your plans for the weekend?
Visit more Friday Fill-Ins here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun selecting a tree!

kayerj said...

get better--and have fun picking out the tree.

Janet Jarrell said...

I love that you are cutting down your own tree - that is so real!

Stacey said...

#1 cracks me up! I never even thought of that! Duh! I remember Janet Jackson as Penny...

I miss having a real tree in the house. My artificial one looks pretty real, but doesn't fill the house with that amazing scent! DD is allergic, so no real tree for me. :( I'd rather have her healthy for Christamas though.

Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by my seemingly abandoned blog!

:) Stacey

Taylor said...

Oh! Get to feeling better. Luckily no snow but it thunderstormed a few days ago which made the temps. in the 70's! Ahh, I love the South. hehe

Hope you get the tree cut down and decorated. Shopping can wait...unless you're getting hungry.

Kathy said...

Woohoo! Tree time! Have fun ;)

Gal Friday said...

Oh, poor you, but I still laughed at your no. 3 fill-in!! ;-)
Our "plan" is to get our tree on Sunday, too. Take care of yourself and try not to feel too pressured to be the holiday decorator/elf if you still aren't feeling your best tomorrow. Rest up if you can.

cheatymoon said...

I'm scrambling to get it all done too. Have fun picking out your perfect tree...and FEEL BETTER!