Best Blogger Tips

Friday 5 February 2010

Friday Fill-ins #162





And...here we go!

1. I know it's odd to tidy up shelves in the supermarket while shopping.  OCD can make you do some strange things.
2. January, February, March are the longest months.
3. You can't help but wonder why black attracts dust like a magnet.
4. I'm waiting for my new vacuum to be delivered; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for your phone?  Did you leave it somewhere?
6. I was surprised to see that Easter Candy is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not having any obligations at all and just staying home or doing whatever I please, tomorrow my plans include shopping and Sunday, I want to clean out the storage closet!

5 comments:

kayerj said...

the weekend sounds great!

cheatymoon said...

I just did some dusting the other day... I agree.

Hope you have a fabulous, relaxing weekend. What are you knitting?

xo

Jack said...

I'm trying to knit slippers, but with not much success. I finished one pair and they are quite comical. I should post a photo of them this weekend so you can have a good laugh too.

Wishing you all a great weekend as well :)

Diana_CT said...

#1 I know what you mean, I have friend like that. We visited a museum last week and he had to go around to all the galleries in a clockwise direction and in all the galleries he had to also go in a clockwise direction.

Unknown said...

A new vacuum would be great! I hope you had a great weekend!