Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tuesday Ten

Ten semi-noteworthy things I did
while on blog hiatus:

 1.  Sourced out new accounting program 
+ did some online training on it.

  2.  Shot two rolls of film on my new Holga camera.


3.  Attended a dinner party to celebrate my
sister-in-law's upcoming nuptials.

 4.  Helped sis-in-law pick out and order the wedding cake.


5.  Shopped for wedding reception decoration with MIL.

(find the instructions here)

6.  Chopped my hair really short and changed the colour.
(Baby Sis and Me)


7.  Ordered some plants and flagstone for
landscaping projects this season.

 (via Blomidon Nursery)

8.  Enjoyed a lovely evening with the Sistas (the frogs).

9.   A couple days to recoup after gal bladder attack.

10.  Did a fair bit of daydreaming and planning.

 

8 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Super cute hair cut! Ouchie gal bladder attack. Ack.

Good to see you posting again. xo

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Busy time! Cute haircut, too. Glad to see you're back. =)

Andrea on Third Street said...

Good to have you back. Love your new hair style!

Pseudo said...

Love your haircut Jack!

Gal Friday said...

It's good to get away and off the internet from time to time(I feel I'll need to do that for much of May 'cause my life is going to be crazy).
Your haircut and color is beautiful--both are soft and chic(wish I were daring enough to cut my hair shorter than I usually do!)

Kate said...

What a delightful blog! I came over via Gal Friday... going to have a look around now! :)

Emme McClain said...

Love your hairdo! Great color on you! :-) Have fun doing wedding stuff. My best friend is getting married so I am having a blast running around town with her!

Emily

kayerj said...

I like your new do.