Best Blogger Tips

Monday 10 May 2010

Weekend update - SIL's Wedding

Greetings, salutations and happy Monday! I hope you all had a grand weekend. Mine was pretty good despite being very busy with my SIL's wedding... Feeling a little tired still today, but happy the wedding ceremony and reception went perfect :) I think hubby and myself both looked smashing and our kids were beautiful as well.

Some photos of the day
{click image to enlarge}

In other related news, the Spanx I purchased to wear under my dress did exactly what the advertisement promised they would do; suck it all in and lift in all the essential places. I was beaming with all the wonderful compliments I was getting throughout the evening.  I recommend them to anyone who wishes to give their physique a little more curves and shape.  I also would like to recommend  Airbrush Legs by Sally Hansen for any gals who haven't had time to tan and wish to go bare legged.  It went on smooth and streak-less and lasted the entire day and night -- I used "Light Glow" because I am fairly fair skinned.

6 comments:

Emme McClain said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL family Jack! And you look absolutely stunning! So happy for you and the time you got to spend as a family. I'm the maid of honor in my friends wedding on the 22nd. Let me tell you. I know ALL about the delights of Spanx! LOL! =)

Emily

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Awesome! I'm so glad it worked for you. Maybe I should try it as the eating right and exercising aren't working (well, they might if I did it regularly). ;)

cheatymoon said...

Everyone looks so gorgeous. Such lovely photos. I love your dress. Love the tips too.

Andrea on Third Street said...

Think I might have to try this... Were 'they' (?) confortable?

kayerj said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. The bride looks so happy. You and your family looked quite stunning . . .

Gal Friday said...

Ooohh...I spotted you in your dress and heels! Very elegant and what ahndsome faimily oyou all are!
I have not been to a wedding in so long.....

Since I have bared my legs in shorts ONCE so far this season, I amy try that Sally Hansen Legs stuff. Thanks for that tip--would never have considered somethiong like that before.