Best Blogger Tips

Friday 1 April 2011

Happy Anniversary to my Mom & Dad Today!
and Friday at last!

 My handsome dad and beautiful mom on their wedding day 44 years ago today.




Now on to the Friday Fill-Ins
Come give it a try! Click on the link below.

And...here we go!

1. I can't believe _ it is snowing today on April 1st_.

2. _Drinks_ for everyone.

3. How can I _find my piece of mind?_

4. _BBQ chicken pizza_ was the last thing I cooked.

5. "Six of one _Half a Dozen of the Other", and "The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions" -  Two of my favourite Idioms_.

6. _YesYesYes_; nonono!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hanging out with the girl doing therapeutic things_, tomorrow my plans include _grocery shopping, errands, etc._ and Sunday, I want to _hit the road and go where it takes me_!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Have a great weekend, Jack! We have some nasty snow here, too... but at least it's a day off of school!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is beautiful! Congratulations to your parents and enjoy the weekends!

Marana said...

yup.i can't believe it's already April..we are almost half way thru 2011..here is my share for FFI. followed your blog too!