Best Blogger Tips

Monday 4 April 2011

When dreams are nice
I sleep well


I had a dream last night that I could fly. I sprouted hug wings from my back and spread them open like a beautiful butterfly. I started off really slow at first, low to the ground then I gradually got braver and braver. I flew to great heights, above all trees, higher than the tallest buildings. Up, up above the clouds - it's cold up there you know? I flew over the ocean. To all my favourite places in the city. Then I got tired and flew back home and crawled into my bed, slept deeply and sound for the rest of the night.

Where did your dreams take you last night?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ps. Don't forget to check out the new photo project I started; {easy like a} Sunday Morning. If you have a photo shot from Sunday and would like to link up, click here and I will take you to where you can do so.

Happy Monday♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. I had a dream that my classroom was overflowing and I was not prepared with lessons. Also, I had a student arrive without any notice at all. I called my director to complain, and my father answered the phone...

I like your dream better!! xo

kayerj said...

what a great dream!

Pseudo said...

My dreams are more like Movie's. Last two nights were big waves and tsunami like stuff. Very tiring those dreams. I used to dream I could fly, I miss those dreams.

BTW Jack. I met a hiker today from Nova Scotia. He had a cool accent.